söndag 14 oktober 2012

It's Raining Cats and Dogs This Sunday

Just woke up to a thunderstorm. This may sound weird, especially to Swedes, but I really like the rainy days here in Texas. Well, at least during days when I don't have to be anywhere at a specific time (like today). When it rains here it really rains a lot compared to in Sweden where it usually drizzles for like two days. The only bad thing about the rain here is that I really don't like driving when it's pouring down since the vision gets really bad but everyone is still diving as if it wasn't. I'm gonna enjoy this rainy day with studying Business Law and Corporate Finance (ugh)... I wish I could just stay in bed all day and catch up on Grey's Anatomy episodes until Michael gets home from work, but noooo... have to study.

View from our bedroom window

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar