söndag 16 september 2012

Saturday

Yesterday was such a good day. After Michael got off work we noticed that his work shoes were super worn out so we went to go get him some new ones. Since we were going to the mall anyway we decided to go to the one that has an H&M in it because he needed some pants as well. Can you believe he was the one suggesting going to H&M and not me?!! :)

But anyways, now to the most exciting part off the day. After getting him some clothes and shoes we passed by a jewelry store and we ended up buying Michael's wedding band! It's soo beautiful and matches mine perfectly, and it feels like we're one step closer to the wedding now. Since I'm super superstitious in this case and don't wanna jinx anything, I don't wanna show the rings yet, but at least I can show you all the bag lol.


1 kommentar:

  1. Amazing that you guys found the wedding band! Well.. the bag looks good at least ;) and I am sure that the ring is just as amazing!

    SvaraRadera