fredag 2 november 2012

Pheeww

Just got done with the job interviews a couple of hours ago. Four interviews back to back, 30 minutes each, with four different managers at the same company. Of course it was mentally exhausting, but it actually sounds worse than it was. The interviews were more like conversations with questions and they really did a good job making me feel comfortable, as opposed to bombarding me with technical questions. I always think it's so hard to tell how interviews went since you never know what the person on the other side of the desk really looks for, but I do have a good feeling and I don't think I could have done any better, now its up to them to decide if they think it's a good match or not. I really like the company and I'd be super happy if they picked me, but now all I can do is to wait for two weeks until they make their decisions...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar